Conference Room APIs¶
A Switch Group controls a group of sensors or fixtures' light level levels in a room. Each set of light level settings is called a scene. Use the Conference Room APIs to apply scenes, view the list of available scenes, and so on.
For example, in a conference room, typical configured scenes associated with a Switch Group may include:
- Scene 1: Turn off the lights directly in front of the screen before a presentation.
- Scene 2: Turn off or dim the lights on the perimeter of the room, and
- Scene 3: The lights directly above the viewers are set to a level bright enough to be able to take notes.
Use the Conference Room APIs to
- View all Switch Groups by floor.
- View scenes and light levels of a Switch Group.
- Apply a scene to a group of fixtures controlled by a Switch.
- Manually override a fixture or sensor profile settings associated with a Switch.
Connect and Collaborate with Industrial Professionals and Join the Community!